The new UCI Gravel World Series event features as first UEC European Gravel Championships and first Belgian gravel Championships on big parts of the courses that will be used during the 2024 UCI Gravel World Championships in the forest region south-east of the capital city.
The course will feature two local laps of 28km in and around the town of Oud-Heverlee and the Meerdalwoud, a big forest area just south of the city of Leuven. After two local laps, rider will enter a big loop of 47.5km towards Brussels which features big parts of the 2024 UCI Gravel World Championships courses to come back to the local lap which needs to be done twice for men elite, one time for women elite men age groups 19-54 and with a direct finish for women age groups and men 55+.
- Men elites: 2 local laps + big loop + 2 local laps: 159km (1460m+)
- Women elites: 2 local laps + big loop + 1 local lap: 131km (1200m+)
- Men 19-54: 2 local laps + big loop + 1 local lap: 131km (1200m+)
- Women 19-54: 2 local laps + big loop: 103km (940m+)
- Men 55-64: 2 local laps + big loop: 103km (940m+)
- Women 55+: 2 local laps: 56km (520m+)
- Men 65+: 2 local laps: 56km (520m+)